Sunday, February 21, 2021

Eureka!

Created and designed by me!

Ever since I got married (four years in September) I had a hard time creating new content for this blog.  Prior to marriage this blog was from my perspective as a single woman wanting love, looking for love and ultimately finding love.  

However, after I got married I didn't know how to approach this blog.  I still wanted to appeal to the single ladies, while also gaining a new audience of married women.  Balancing the two came as a difficulty to me amounting to pretty much a nonexistent blog.  

Then, a couple months ago I started thinking about what I could do with this blog as well as thinking about conversations that I have had with my husband.  Specifically the ones involving the thoughts of men.  He has given me a deeper insight into the inner workings of men.  He has shared with me the type of information that I wish I had known when I was younger.  Stuff that if I had only known back then my time would not have been wasted and hurt feelings could have been avoided.

Eureka!  

It hit me. Going forward I want to help other women (single and married) avoid the same pitfalls as me when it come to men, love and life.  Some of the topics may be difficult to tackle and I guarantee that if it is hard for you to read it, then it was most likely hard for me to write it.

I will also throw in other aspects about my life.

I'm excited about this new year, new chapter of my blog, and I hope this blog changes the world, but if I only reach one person I will be happy.

Stay safe. Mask up.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment