Sunday, March 27, 2016

The Best Relationship


Normally, my blog posts are about relationships and love in regards to interactions between women and men, but today I want to write about the best relationship that I have and it is with Jesus Christ.

I have always accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior, but I have not always been obedient to His Word.  I didn't always apply the teachings of The Bible to my own life and would pick and choose what I wanted to follow and when I wanted to follow it. 

I am now transitioning to a place in my life where I want to be a better and true follower of Jesus Christ.  Not just talk it, but walk it.  I admit it is difficult because I have to give up things that I once thought was harmless or didn't think was contrary to God.  Now I see that the things I once bragged about so boldly or did with little regard for God was detrimental to my place in God's Kingdom for eternity.

Am I now a saint or a person without flaws? Of course not, The Bible says, for everyone has sinned and fall short of God's glorious standard - Romans 3:23.  I am not exempt from sin, but the difference between me and the world is that I know that I can ask for forgiveness and God will forgive me.  I am a constant work in progress.

God loves everyone and wants all of us to accept His one and only Son Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. 

So, if you are reading this and you want to make Jesus Christ a part of your life, then no matter where you are, what you've done or how bad of a person you think you are -- Jesus Christ can be your Savior right here and now.

Ask Jesus to come into your heart and ask for forgiveness of your sins and I assure you that you will have the best relationship too.

Remember, Jesus is real.  Jesus lived, died and rose from the grave to save us all.


HAPPY EASTER!

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment