Sunday, May 31, 2015

Addressing Feedback on Interracial Dating Blog Post


I received a little feedback in regards to my last blog post which is what I expected to happen.  One person in particular who shall remain nameless had a very strong reaction to my newfound curiosity to want to date outside of my race.

I just want to clarify once again that I am not giving up on black men and I am still interested in dating black men, but I want to explore other options.  While I am on this quest to find a healthy, loving relationship I do not want something like race to hinder any possibilities that I may have to find a mate that shares my same values, morals, standards and beliefs.

Oftentimes as people we have a tendency to highlight the negative and not the positive so I would like to say that I also received positive feedback from other people, mostly black women, who were not only encouraging my exploration, but telling me that they too are interested in embarking on their own journeys to date outside their race.

I always appreciate feedback whether my readers agree with me or not.  So keep the comments coming and remember to share with a friend...or two.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment