Saturday, January 31, 2015
Friday, January 23, 2015
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
I have a little nephew and three little nieces that will one day grow up and will start to have crushes, go on dates, have relationships, fall in love and unfortunately have break ups. These are the things that I will tell them about relationships when they get older:
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:4
- Relationships are: great with great people, mediocre with mediocre people and bad with bad people, so choose wisely.
- Everyone makes mistakes, but don't be a fool.
- Second chances are sometimes necessary.
- Always forgive, but you don't have to forget.
- Don't obsess over people because there are plenty of fish in the sea.
- You cannot always follow your heart so use your brain.
- You will know when to call it quits.
- Break ups are a part of life.
- People cheat.
- At times it will seem that love has failed, but fight on.
- Love is wonderful.
- Never give up on love.
Thanks for reading!