Sunday, September 13, 2015

Discouraged Not Hopeless

Photo Credit The Female Quixote Studio | www.TFQstudio.com

On this journey to love I get discouraged at times.  I feel sad, think love is not going to happen for me, get the sensation that I want to cry, but I don't actually cry, I fall asleep and when I wake up either in the middle of the night or morning I somehow feel better.  The discouragement has gone away and I forge ahead to a new day.

Feeling discouraged is fine and completely normal in my opinion.  It can become a problem when a person chooses to wallow in it because eventually that simple discouragement can transform into a feeling of hopelessness.  Like I always say, stay hopeful.

So, for my readers that are feeling a little discouraged and overall down on love I want to tell you that it's normal and it's all right to go through your little routine of feeling sad, but do not become so immersed in the sorrow that it is allowed to mutate into something more detrimental to your spirit.  Remember, everything happens in due time...even love.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment