Saturday, April 25, 2015

Online Dating: The Follow Up


Some time has passed since I last wrote the post titled Online Dating: Part I and I wanted to do a follow up to keep my readers in the loop.  Well, things are not going as expected, but I will take the blame for it.  A couple weeks after that entry was posted I created a profile on ChrstianMingle.com and I started to get a variety of matches batched together and e-mailed to me daily.  So far I have found online dating to be a lot more tedious than I expected. 

When I would go on the site and log in I would feel the pang of dread sweep over me as I attempted to sift through the multitude of profiles.  It has crossed my mind that perhaps online dating is not for me and I prefer the more conventional way of finding a mate such as when I'm out and about or through a friend of a friend.  For the sake of my readers and always wanting to keep my word I will continue on this trek to online dating.

Stay tuned.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment