Saturday, January 9, 2010

Losing Hope.....NEVER DO IT!


All I can seem to think about lately is LOVE and finding the right person. My thought process on the whole subject matter is like a roller coaster. One minute I'm up and talking about how I'm willing to wait for that special someone and that he'll be coming soon and then I'm down thinking that I'll never find anyone.

I was down last night. I actually texted someone that I had come to the conclusion that I would never have another boyfriend or won't ever have a husband. Even typing these words right now makes me want to cry. I did the one thing I want the people who are single NOT to do which is lose hope and give up on love.

Love is like everything else in life. For some it will come swiftly and the others of us will have to wait a while and show patience. To be honest I would rather be patient and wait on my true love then rush and be with someone who isn't worthy. Some of us don't know how to be alone we always have to be with someone. My advice if your one of those people just take a step back and re-evaluate yourselves. Analysis what it is that makes you always want to have a boyfriend or girlfriend. You may be giving away too much instead of saving up for the right person.

I analyzed last night why I felt I was going to be alone. The reason is FEAR. I'm afraid of being heartbroken. I'm afraid of putting my all into someone just to have it end. I haven't even gone on any dates recently only texting people because I don't think I'm ready for opening up to someone and bringing someone new into my life. But this could be the fear talking.


I don't want any of my readers that are single to ever lose hope on love. Your special someone is out there and hey, may even be looking for you. We have our ups and downs because that's how life is, but losing hope on love is giving up any resemblance of romance whatsoever.


Like I've said before: I love the possibility of love.


Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog right there that will really open someones eyes about love and everything from ya boy @cofeeblack if u wanna follow me cuz im following u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Sometimes it seems as if the right person will never come along! A lot of females have a problem meeting good guys, while my problem is meeting great guys but having no connection with them! Sucks!!! However what I do know is that I do not want to SETTLE. I believe that a person can find the one out there that is 100% meant for them but you have to be in PATIENT PRAYER. You also have to do as you suggested, which is to be fine with being alone, when are fine being alone (which is not to say that you can't feel lonely) that is when you really appreciate and understand the importance of finding someone the right mate for yourself. It really is hard to find someone out here...but it will happen. Just keep being your vibrant, beautiful self and eventually he'll find you.

    ReplyDelete