Monday, October 3, 2016

Just For The Heck Of It


You may notice that I don't post to my blog every week and some would consider that to be in poor taste of a would-be writerI want to be taken seriously as a writer and I feel that it is my obligation to post content that is both honest and sincere.  I don't like to force my writing, but instead have the words flow from my mind, into my fingertips and onto the screen in an organic manner.  Sometimes I don't have the motivation to write and I am not going to post mediocre content that I am not satisfied with just to reach an invisible quota as a "good writer".

The same can be said for relationships.  I was never a person that wanted to be involved with someone romantically just for the heck of being in a relationship.  Ever since I was old enough that my parents allowed me to date, I never hopped from relationship to relationship just so I could brag that I had a boyfriend.  For years I didn't realize it, but I was practicing quality over quantity when it came to my romantic life.  If two people don't have a real connection with one another then there is no reason to waste time calling a future break up yet to come, a relationship.

Sometimes people can have a connection and a relationship is not a good fit for the pair.  That is the dynamic and complexity of human involvement.  People can force relationships and have flimsy connections, but I question how long they will genuinely last.  Life is too short and love is too grand to be in a situation that is not up to the standards and level of respect that all people should require and deserve.

Just for the record I admire the bloggers and writers that I come in contact with that have the drive to post to their blogs weekly and in some cases daily.  I am a work in progress and I promise you readers, I will get better.  Thank you for your support.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment