Sunday, March 6, 2016

Need To Know ASAP

Photo Credit The Female Quixote Studio | www.TFQstudio.com

When I first meet someone in a romantic way I tell them straight up what my expectations are  and what I am looking to get out of a relationship.  I have been told that this type of bluntness can scare a man away, but I, on the other hand, feel that this is a clear way to ensure that my time is not wasted nor his.

If a man has no intentions to get married or at least be in a serious committed relationship then there is no reason for him and I to date  because I am looking for both.  I do not see a point in going on multiple dates, spend hours texting and talking on the phone with someone only divulging a little information at a time.  No, I'm going all in and putting all my chips on the table because I don't want to play the cat and mouse game.  When I meet someone I need to know as soon as possible whether this is going to be a success or a blunder.

I know why I act and think like this.  It stems from having been in a three year relationship that ended and now I hear the clock ticking whenever I meet someone.  I need to know before the arrival of emotions that this man is the one because I do not want to stomach another lapse in romance.  I am not pointing fingers and blaming my ex for my newfound romantic anxiety just making a correlation.

Post like this is the reason I do not give relationship advice on my blog because I am still figuring out what works and doesn't work when it comes to love and relationships.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment