Sunday, September 27, 2015

No One Is Perfect...But Me


No, I don't think I am perfect, but catchy title, right?

No one is perfect we have heard that phrase over and over again, but do we actually accept it as fact?  Or when we say it, do we really mean no one is perfect...but me?  We, as human beings have a tendency to only recognize the flaws and faults in others, but not within ourselves.  Sometimes we have to turn the mirror on us. 

So, just for fun I have decided to list five of my flaws.  This isn't easy and now that I am thinking about it not all that fun, but I can't tell my readers to look inside themselves and evaluate their flaws when I'm not willing to do the same. 

I would like to also state that these flaws are not part of my character ALL THE TIME, but every now and then they can rise to the surface.
  1. Selfish
  2. Self-centered
  3. Shallow
  4. Politically Incorrect
  5. Expect more from others than I am willing to give
See, my list wasn't that bad, but then again I only listed five.  What would be on your list?  You can share it with me or not it is totally up to you.  Remember, no one is perfect, not even you.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment