Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stay Hopeful

Photo Credit The Refined Photo – www.therefinedphoto.com

I know that I have written in past post about staying hopeful when looking for love.  Hope can be easily lost especially when it seems that a person is hitting dead end after dead end.  I know that it is also easier said than done, but I really want to convey to my readers that are looking for love to stay hopeful that you will find it.

Persevere through those moments that seem lonely and lifeless.  Don't wallow in how a situation is now, but project your ideas into the future.  There is nothing wrong with projecting.  Also, a person has to be mindful not to get stuck in the parameters that we put for our "perfect" mate.  The love that one seeks in a mate may mean that they aren't a 6'3 pro basketball player or for men she's not a woman with hair all the way down her back, slim and trim.

I'm not saying to abandon your standards, but to simply stay open to other possibilities.

Stay hopeful my readers that special someone may just enter your life very soon or may already be there waiting for perfect timing.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment