Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Why I Started This?



There are literally a million topics I could blog about, but I choose the topic of LOVE because its been on my mind for the longest time. When I think of love I think about the connection between 2 people rather it be friendship or romance. In this case the type of love I'm talking about is romance. I've been looking for my husband since I was 17 and several times I thought I found him but I didn't. I'm a 24-year-old woman looking for a man that could potentially be "THE ONE".

I know I can't be alone in this journey for love because there are thousands if not millions of dating sites and one or two of them have commercials on television. People flock to their websites hoping that the computer finds them the person of their dreams. People hope that in a profile they can get across to another person what their about which can be difficult to do at first face to face. I've never used a dating site for real. I've set up a profile but never went back to it.

I decided to write this blog because I want to tell my stories of having love, losing love and delusional about love. I hope whoever reads this enjoys and awaits for more. Also I hope that this gives you a little hope about love and not to give up on it.

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment