Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Love In 2010


As 2010 approaches many of you will start reflecting on your lives in 2009 some will think about all the crazy things they've done or the personal accomplishments they have achieved. I personally have been thinking more about my past love life. In 2009 I was in a relationship with a man I thought would be my husband, for 8 months. 8 months isn't that long, but we had strong feelings for one another.

Breaking up with my ex left a void in my life that scares me to get into another relationship, but I do want to fall in love again. I now wonder will 2010 bring me the love that I want. Will I finally get the man that will be my husband?
For anyone else looking for love in 2010 like me all I can say is stay positive and remember everything that glitters is not gold. Really I'm just trying to go with the flow and take in everything and that means the good, the bad and the ugly.

LOVE ME 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!
(John 3:16)

1 comment:

  1. The last person I had strong feelings for has left be a bit wary of new relationships as well...However for 2010 I made the decision to put him and all of that old nonsense completely behind me. I'm ready to have someone special and when it the right time and the right person it will happen, and the relationships that make you feel the most usually happen when you least expect it. Good luck with your 2010 love hon :=)

    ReplyDelete